Big blue eyes
in a travel bag
Since they like to stay home and are perfectly happy in small places, our 2 Siamese cats (Siri and Keona) are trying to teach us how to effectively “shelter-in-place” during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Here are the simple cat guidelines that we are expected to follow:
1. Eat, purr, sleep
2. Make time for meditation, NOT worry
2. Use the litter box when necessary
3. Don’t ever scratch or play with the toilet paper roll, because someone might need it
4. Give yourself a bath every day, or have another cat lick you clean
5. Occasionally play with something that squeaks, if you get bored
6. Stay warm
Of course, there are a few things on this list that human beings can’t do.
However, after a few minor tweaks and some changes in the wording, it is basically good advice. Stay safe!
© Mary Strong-Spaid and Before I Forget/Stories with No Books, 2012-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Mary Strong-Spaid and Before I Forget/ Stories with No Books with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
NO REBLOGGING WITHOUT PERMISSION.
- Siamese Cat Shelter-in-Place Guidelines
- Covid-19 Life in a Darkening World
- Strong Civil War Connection to Fredericksburg
- The Little Eyes of Texas
- Good Friends and Auld Lang Syne
- Pulte New Home Nightmare
- Labrador Retriever Riding in Style
- Foster Kitten’s Grateful Prayer
- On the Path of Wind and Water
- Christmas Cat on Night Patrol
- Marine Corps Reserve ‘Toys for Tots’ Christmas Magic
- Butterfly Love on a Leaf
- Hot Texas Summer Sun
- One Pink Wildflower
- Cat Warmth and Wisdom
- Autumn Pampas Grass Magic
- Grasshopper Camouflage
- Virginia to Texas through Hail and High Water
- 69,069 hits
Top Posts & Pages