As the old tree yawned
its wisdom awoke and said:
Bugs that ate my insides out
flew off in a woodpecker.
I tried to laugh,
but only yawned
because I was too tired.
Life and death circles ’round
coming as it’s going
on wings of irony born. ~ms
© Mary Strong-Spaid and Before I Forget/Stories with No Books, 2012-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Mary Strong-Spaid and Before I Forget/ Stories with No Books with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
NO REBLOGGING WITHOUT PERMISSION.
- Strong Civil War Connection to Fredericksburg
- The Little Eyes of Texas
- Good Friends and Auld Lang Syne
- Pulte New Home Nightmare
- Labrador Retriever Riding in Style
- Foster Kitten’s Grateful Prayer
- On the Path of Wind and Water
- Christmas Cat on Night Patrol
- Marine Corps Reserve ‘Toys for Tots’ Christmas Magic
- Butterfly Love on a Leaf
- Hot Texas Summer Sun
- One Pink Wildflower
- Cat Warmth and Wisdom
- Autumn Pampas Grass Magic
- Grasshopper Camouflage
- Virginia to Texas through Hail and High Water
- Disco Disaster
- Valentine’s Day Wrapped in Memories
- 66,488 hits
Top Posts & Pages