One pot contains tea
leaves steeping in hot water;
the other holds thought
brewed in its own reflection.
From which pot should you drink?
Pour carefully, drink wisely! ~ms
**This beautifully decorated tea set was given to me by sushi chef and good friend, Jasper Lin. Originally from China, Jasper loves a good cup of tea as much as I do!
© Mary Strong-Spaid and Before I Forget/Stories with No Books, 2012-2022. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Mary Strong-Spaid and Before I Forget/ Stories with No Books with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. NO REBLOGGING WITHOUT PERMISSION.
- Friendly Garden Spider
- Cardinals at the Dog Water Bowl Bird Bath
- Thoughts of a Natural Born Tree-Hugger
- Rising from the Dead in Spring
- Cat Clinging to the Edge of Normal
- Christmas Lion 2020
- Monarch Butterfly Stops in San Antonio Mid-November
- Entomology Summer Camp Hands-On Experience
- Siamese Cat Shelter-in-Place Guidelines
- Covid-19 Life in a Darkening World
- Strong Civil War Connection to Fredericksburg
- The Little Eyes of Texas
- Good Friends and Auld Lang Syne
- Pulte New Home Nightmare
- Labrador Retriever Riding in Style
- Foster Kitten’s Grateful Prayer
- On the Path of Wind and Water
- Christmas Cat on Night Patrol
- 82,360 hits
Top Posts & Pages
Join 2,253 other subscribers