If chickens had cell phones with cameras
they could take chicken selfies.
Wouldn’t that be fun?
They could even choose
to spend their free time
on the run!
What if some chickens think
that others who take selfies
are annoying and quite rude?
Those birds would soon get cranky
and develop ‘attitude.’
Then those selfie haters
might fight to have their say,
as they poop, snoop,
and loop their way
around the chicken coop
each and every day.
(instead of laying eggs).
Simple chicken lives
could become stressful
and extremely complicated.
All things considered
(as a precautionary measure),
new coop rules should be
© Mary Strong-Spaid and Before I Forget/Stories with No Books, 2012-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Mary Strong-Spaid and Before I Forget/ Stories with No Books with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
NO REBLOGGING WITHOUT PERMISSION.
- Christmas Lion 2020
- Monarch Butterfly Stops in San Antonio Mid-November
- Entomology Summer Camp Hands-On Experience
- Siamese Cat Shelter-in-Place Guidelines
- Covid-19 Life in a Darkening World
- Strong Civil War Connection to Fredericksburg
- The Little Eyes of Texas
- Good Friends and Auld Lang Syne
- Pulte New Home Nightmare
- Labrador Retriever Riding in Style
- Foster Kitten’s Grateful Prayer
- On the Path of Wind and Water
- Christmas Cat on Night Patrol
- Marine Corps Reserve ‘Toys for Tots’ Christmas Magic
- Butterfly Love on a Leaf
- Hot Texas Summer Sun
- One Pink Wildflower
- Cat Warmth and Wisdom
- 74,230 hits
Top Posts & Pages